Question by Georgia: How has the innovation of sneakers changed your life?
I ask this question because my National History Day project is about the Innovation of Sneakers. I am having some trouble finding primary sources, so any way you could answer is great. Your answer could be quoted on my documentary. If you could please leave a first and last name that would be nice. Thank you!
Answer by emmapoet11
1. They entertain me in gym when my boring teacher is giving long directions because I relace them over and over in weird patterns.
2. One of their main attributes is that they are customizable to your feet thanks to the laces.
3. They stay on your foot better than “casual shoes” and are usually cooler and not brown.
4. They are almost as warm as boots in the winter, thanks to all that padding and leather and stuff.
5. They are very quiet and SNEAKY not floppy like flip flops or clompy like boots or clip-cloppy like clogs or click-clacky like heels.
6. They can still add to your height without it looking like you are trying to be taller by wearing high heels.
7. they are easy to carry when they’re not on your feet because the strings can be tied together into a handle.
8. They are good for carrying sand or dirt or mud in.
9. They are good for digging (while on or off your feet)
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!