Photographer sues Kanye West, party organizers
A photographer has reconstructed his lawsuit against rapper Kanye West and security guards who allegedly done “grave and of import ad hominem injuries” during a New York City party in 2008, according to court records.
Read more on CNN
Lawsuit contests 5-story building
A former Capitol Zoning District Commission member is challenging the agency’s approval of construction of a five-story office building across the street from the state Capitol, claiming the commission exceeded its authority in permitting the project to move forward.
Read more on Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
Currently viewing and reading
- Is a physical injury lawsuit settlement taxable if it is paid out to heirs? (January 27th, 2011)
- Deficit Reduction Act Challenged By Second Lawsuit (January 20th, 2011)
- Deficit Reduction Act Again Challenged by Another Lawsuit (January 12th, 2011)
- Google Buzz Faces New Lawsuit In Canada (January 5th, 2011)
- Majority of Public Thinks Legislation to Allow Policyholders to Sue Their Own Insurance Companies is Not a Good Idea (December 28th, 2010)