Google Buzz Faces New Lawsuit In Canada
While Google has settled US lawsuits over its Google Buzz product, the company faces a fresh — and very akin — lawsuit originatinging in Canada. The Winnipeg Free Press reports that Tyler Wereha of Rosa, Manitoba, is litigating Google over privacy issues tied in to last year’s Google Buzz establish.
Read more on Search Engine Land
Lawsuit Filed Against Assisted Living Facility Sunshine Villa in Wake of Resident’s Death, by Comstock Thompson Kontz ..
SANTA CRUZ, Calif., Jan. 5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ A lawsuit has been registered with the Superior Court of California, County of Santa Cruz, against assisted dwelling facility Sunshine Villa by the children of dead resident Carol Fundingsland. Ms. Fundingsland swanned away from Sunshine Villa on Friday, April 9, 2010 just hours after she was first acknowledged to the facility. Her body was happened on the …
Read more on redOrbit
Pizza Huts around La. shut over lawsuit
(01-05) 16:01 PST New Orleans (AP) The owner of 44 Pizza Hut restaurants in the New Orleans and Baton Rouge areas said Wednesday he has shut them down because of a legal dispute with the parent company. Dallas-based…
Read more on San Francisco Chronicle
Currently viewing and reading
- Is a physical injury lawsuit settlement taxable if it is paid out to heirs? (January 27th, 2011)
- Deficit Reduction Act Challenged By Second Lawsuit (January 20th, 2011)
- Deficit Reduction Act Again Challenged by Another Lawsuit (January 12th, 2011)
- Photographer sues Kanye West, party organizers (January 8th, 2011)
- Majority of Public Thinks Legislation to Allow Policyholders to Sue Their Own Insurance Companies is Not a Good Idea (December 28th, 2010)