Orexo announces prospering completion of OX219 first pharmacokinetic trial for opioid dependence
Orexo AB announces self-made completion of the first pharmacokinetic trial in the OX219 project. In the relative bioavailability study, the OX219 buprenorphine/naloxone sublingual tablet formulation manifested favourable profiles gone to the comparator Suboxone®, which is the market entailing product for treatment of opioid dependence.
Read more on News-Medical-Net
ZoomMed Announces the Grant of Options
MONTREAL, QUEBEC– ZoomMed inc. announces that its Board of directors fitted to grant 1,050,000 stock options to its directors and officers and 2,122,500 stock options to its employees and consultants, unpacking effect on December 13, 2010.
Read more on CCNMatthews via Yahoo! Finance
ZWSOFT Announces Release of ZWCAD 2011
ZWCAD Software Co., Ltd., a giving provider of CAD/CAM software, announces the release of ZWCAD 2011 with ZWSOFT Solution World 2010. Available in 15 divergent languages, ZWCAD 2011 gets even better as ZWSOFT introduces its latest innovations to its best wholesaling CAD software.
Read more on Business Wire via Yahoo! Finance
Currently viewing and reading
- Miele Turns to Esri to Drive Growth (November 7th, 2012)
- Utopia: closing of a $50 million round of growth capital (May 12th, 2012)
- Mercedes-Benz Financial Services USA LLC Announces Executive Management Changes (May 8th, 2012)
- Microsoft, Facebook Announce Patent Agreement (April 23rd, 2012)
- Motorola Mobility Announces Departure of William Hambrecht From Board of Directors (August 17th, 2011)